Monday, October 5, 2009

screwed..




Directed by
Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski

Starring
Norm Macdonald


This is a film about two crooks trying to get some ransom money out of a wealthy old lady and not only them but everybody involved in the story get screwed one way or another.


This is categorized as a comedy film. I partially accept with it. I must say that I really enjoyed watching this film. The story was OK. Watching it made me laugh. Story had a great flow and continuation was nice.But I still felt that something was missing.

I think mostly the film was too common. It had everything an ordinary comedy film would have. But nothing else. A black guy with a big chity-chaty mouth, a stupid,screwed up main character, few stupid policemen and etc..etc..

Was that enough for a successful comedy? I think it is not. I think there must be something beyond just laugh. "A comedy film with a massage to the community is a real comedy film". That is what I think.

Anyway apart from some flows this film is watchable. If someone want some entertainment to relax and few laughs I reckon this is the film you may go for.
entertainment to relax and laugh a little I reckon this is the film you should go for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers